Monday, April 27, 2015

Week 10 - Email Marketing: Content Ideas

I never really thought of doing a newsletter for my business. First, i really wouldn't know where to start and then what to talk about and share with my audience would be such a big task that not sure I would be able to pull it off. Thinking of last week's post on categories, I think that content that I would possibly share in a newsletter would be more about the crafts we would like to do and have been working on. Additionally, I think talking about some of the dishes we do, especially for catering events, would be to give a small history of how the food/dish is made, when it's commonly cooked (especially occasions like XMAS or Día de los Muertos) and if there are any variations to the recipe based on locations. So once I organize and plan the layout of my newsletter would be more informative and insightful so that my idea of a cultural exchange would be more feasible than just thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment