Sunday, April 26, 2015

Week 8: Twitter

This week we are to create a twitter account (@asicomomama) for our business. As before Así Como Mamá will have a new outlet for exposure and the greater opportunities for exposure and new fan base!

The two lists I created were Publicity which would include Chefs and Food people and people within in the food industry and the other list created is Partners which is for networking possibilities with other businesses. The keywords that I used were: Mexican food, catering which gave me a bit of results. In terms of trying to get "food' people was a little more difficult and gave up for tonight to try and get some accounts into that list...with a clearer mind I'll def be going back to get some peers into that account!

The reason for creating these lists to help me organize in that publicity would be for marketing ideas from professionals that usually work to market businesses. The partners list would serve more as a network from other business that have similar goals/focus as my business and would serve as a collaborative to bounce ideas and possibly try new recipes and products for the public to eventually try.

I think that the time that would work best for customers to see my tweets would be during lunch time ad early evening. The reason for this would be that usually during lunch time people are always trying to find where to go eat and what to eat. Having a quick and menu option through twitter could make people try out my food and order from us. The early evening would also be ideal because it be right before diner which anyone making food at that time could tweet me for ideas on how to spruce up their dinner Mexican style or even ask if certain substitutions would work best if they were to chose to change up my original recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment