Friday, April 10, 2015

Week 6 - Screenshot of Scheduled Activity

I know it's been way too long since I've been keeping up with my blog. Troubles at work which mainly have been employees dropping like flies and terminating their employment with the restaurant I work at have impacted my own work schedule and the scrambling of finding who will cover what shifts including longer hours for some of us who are already scheduled to work. Not so fun!!


Also, I made a post on my own personal page to "promote" my business and at first it was a desperate attempt to get more likes and would have deleted the post but was running late for work so left the post on. To my surprise i got some responses and I started with only 5 likes and as of now I'm at 16 likes for Así Como Mamá. So excited!!


No comments:

Post a Comment